Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fancy Shmancy

I'm not much of a writer, but since I was the one who took pictures, I think I'm compelled to write this. Ha. Anyway. 

Kath got gift certificates from her ninang last Christmas and treated us at this fancy Italian restaurant located at Nicanor Garcia Street in Makati called L' Incontro. It was a first for us three to dress up and go to a fancy restaurant to have lunch, cause usually we just hang around each other's house and ask Kwai or Kath to cook something off what's in the refrigerator. 

So anyway, I googled "L'Incontro" and found out that it means "The Meeting Place". The place looked beautifully simple, cozy, and "sosyal". The staff were polite and really patient too. However, for me, food portion is too little for our appetite. But overall, it was a great experience! :)





-mc-

No comments:

Post a Comment